Let’s face it good landlords and tenants are around.
Our Personal Touch
As an independent estate agent and not part of a faceless chain, we can offer you a committed service that’s hard to match as an established business with over 30 year’s experience in the South London property scene and upon which you can trust in our local knowledge.
We help landlords by getting them a letting from our registered and professionally approved applicants due to our long term experience in the property market.
Proposed tenants through us will be approved on:
* Financial status evidence appropriate to your letting
* Credit check/s * Criminal checks *immigration checks
* Current bank account/s checks * Savings checks, where necessary.
* A six-week security deposit or an acceptable insurance scheme replacement is obtained for our landlords underwritten within the UK legislation requirements
* Landlord reference/s and guarantor/s will be obtained where necessary to insure payment of the rent on time or loss of rent insurance cover offered if you require it, subject to payment of a premium.
* Our letting valuation service is carried out in the most practical way reflecting the rental market trends and the availability of renters for the properties offered to us by landlords.
We will tell you honestly how to present your property to the market in the best possible way to achieve a letting, briefing you on all the improvements you need to carry out to your property to impress potential tenants and to achieve a bespoke tenancy.
* Our fees to landlords are based on the equivalent of a four week’s rent amount plus a VAT levy of 20% or 6% of the four week rent amount at the current time for our standard introductory tenant service.
* For our fee to landlords, we fully reference all proposed tenants from the age of eighteen years and over for employment, bursary’s or grants, studies, landlord checks, credit checks, personal professional character checks, general money management checks, Government Right to Rent Checks covering immigration checks etc. and share this information with our landlords within the Data Protection Act Requirements
* Our standard introductory tenant only checks for U.K based landlords are also at a fee equivalent to four weeks rent charged plus a VAT levy of 20% or 6% of the four week rent amount at the current time.
Further an “automatic management service” is also provided at 2.5% plus a VAT levy of 20% or 6% based upon the annual rent collected and is automatically extended to all U.K. based landlords unless they confirm this service is not required in writing to our head office.
This is an “automatic renewable management service” and four weeks notice in writing is required to cancel this service within four weeks of the start date or renewal of a tenancy.
* Landlords will have the benefit of our assistance 24/7 through our emailing and monitoring procedure keeping the tenancy at peek performance for all parties, landlords and their tenant’s alike as it would be a transparent, open handed, and friendly system to achieve the best results for all parties.
Our services to landlords and tenants remains competitive and efficient compared to many other property letting agents we have come to notice over the years in this business.
Further, please also note all alterations to tenancies are charged at competitive rates by us and always apply to the parties for whom the service is provided.
For further information:
If you have any questions please send an email to; email@example.com