2) An optional management service to landlords is available, based upon 2.5% of the annual rent plus VAT charges of 20% at the current time.
Landlords are required to let us know in writing by email, Royal Mail Post or a hand delivered letter to our offices if they do not wish to take advantage of our management service offer, which covers the life of the tenancy in an informative transparent way.
Charges to Tenants;
1) Tenant referencing fees are free.
2) Any alterations to A.S.T. agreements requested by the tenants will incur fees of £50.00 plus a VAT levy of £10.00 giving rise to a total amount of £60.00 payable.
3) Rent arrears will also be chargeable at £40.00 with V.A.T. £8.00, just £48.00 per request.
4) A refundable deposit (capped at 5 weeks rent for rents of less than £50,000 per annum or 6 weeks for rents of more that £50,000 per year.
5) Any other changes to the tenancy requested by the tenant, early termination of the tenancy requested by the tenant, defaults by the tenant such as the loss of keys will charged according to the cost of any replacement item and a fee of £40.00 plus V.A.T. of £8.00, total of £48.00.
(Charges may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis).
Our lettings management system;
Has proved very successful with those landlords and tenants who have used it over the years. Landlords and tenants are kept informed historically of the tenancy matters by an emailing transparent system managed by our agency with the co-operation of all parties to the tenancy agreement, landlord/s and tenant/s alike.
Donald Shannon Estate Agents
(Members of the Redress Scheme) with The Property Ombudsman’s